[jaws-uk] Re: add sender in Outlook

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:37:23 -0000

Claire,

The method outlined using the Tools menu is for Outlook Express. In
Outlook 2003, open the message and then press Alt + 1 twice to highlight
the sender's details (or just press Shift + Tab repeatedly until you get
there, then Shift + LeftArrow to highlight it). Press Shift + F10 or the
applications key to get a menu containing an "add to contacts" item, and
that will open a new contact window with the name and email taken from
the sender of the message.

Steve