[jaws-uk] What Jaws will work with today.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:53:21 -0000

Hallo friends, the question was "what Jaws will work with today, and the year is 2008 after all, I was speaking to a friend the other night who is a Jaws user, and he was testing out an Applemac, maybe I should have asked him why but it suddenly reminded me that I did once here Tristram refer to an Applemac. I know Jaws is said like Kurzweil to be what is called Mapi compliant, but maybe that was in the past that is all no big deal friends will it or not, Jaws goes on about JAW standing for Access to work seems a natural question to ask if this is just if you work with as George would say star star Ms! incidentally since I put the punction to non Tiddy if you are reading this the star which is there is not seen by Jaws, now if I send to myself and pick up on laptop this is Desktop it will read the *** stars. so maybe I shall try some punctuation. Dorothy