[jaws-uk] Re: Website with Music

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:18:40 +0100

Hi Joan,

I think I MAY possibly have found a way to stop the music.

Top right is a link called "Open player in new window".  I
clicked on that, which of course opened a new window, but
with the music playing.  I then closed this second window,
and the music stopped.  I then appeared to be able to
navigate without the music blaring.

However, it does leave a scrolling "ticker" saying "***
click on an item to start ***", which may or may not affect
JAWS.

George.