[jaws-uk] Re: Website with Music

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:26:19 +0100

Joan
George beat me to it re the explanation about starting the player in a new =
window and if it it does the trick then fine.  I do think that you should s=
till drop him a message about the music however, the site spouts quite a lo=
t about accessibility but it may not have occurred to the designer that som=
eone using a screen reader can't hear the speech because of the music.

Cheers
Chris=20