[jaws-uk] Using the Ocado website

  • From: "Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:00:37 -0000

Hi All
I have been successfully using the online supermarket Ocado for about two years. Recently they have revised their website and I am having problems continuing to place orders using Jaws 10. I would be interested to hear from anyone also using Ocado and to hear if they are experiencing the same difficulties which I am. I have contacted Ocado about the new website and they have said that they will look into it.

I look forward to hearing from others about this matter
Bob Gould