[jaws-uk] Re: Using the Ocado website

  • From: "Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:26:57 -0000

Gary
I have also been in touch with Ocado regarding the new website. I was told that there will be a new release in January or early February. I feel angry about the way customers are being treated especially those like us who need to use screen readers. If things do not improve I will consider changing to Tesco which has to be easier to use than the present set up.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r30@xxxxxxxxxxxx>