[jaws-uk] Re: Using the Ocado website

  • From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 06:14:41 -0000

Hi Bob, I've moved to Sainsburys as I know a lot of people were finding
Tesco difficult to use too.  I haven't used them for ages, not because of
accessibility issues, but because they made a real hash of one of my orders
and I was not happy with how they tried to put it right, so I started using
Ocado until the website changed.

I also sent an email to them and got some half baked reply thanking me, and
saying they would pass it on to the relevant department!

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross