[jaws-uk] Using Jaws with Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:19:48 -0000

Hi all,

I hope you all had a great Christmas.

I am looking for your thoughts on Microsoft Security Essentials both from a
usability perspective and from the perspective of how well it performs.

I currently use Eset Smart Security but my licence is about to run out and I
am trying to decide whether to spend money on an extension of this licence
or save my cash and go with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Firstly, how well does MSSE work with Jaws?

Secondly, how much does it slow down the computer's performance?

And lastly, how good is it at catching viruses and other nasties?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie