[jaws-uk] Re: Using Jaws with Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "cliff williams" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:27:14 -0000

Hi Jamie
I had esset for a while and wasn't very impressed with it so I put microsoft
on and as far as I know I haven't had any virus problems. It doesn't seem to
slow the system down at all and every now and then I just highlight the c
drive in my computer and select scan off the file menu  purely to see if it
picks anything up because if it does then it would mean the scheduled scan
wasn't doing it's job. However it all seems ok.
regards cliff