[jaws-uk] Re: User accounts

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.Reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:31:29 -0000

Messagethanks mark,

Tom

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Matthews
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:18 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: User accounts

  Hi Tom,

  That user account list seems to be in rather a strange view.  If you enter
the user account applet, Tab to where it says "Change an account", Tab once
more and you should be in a list of users. I find to be able to obtain a full
list, you need to use all 4 of your arrow keys, or at any rate Up, down, and
right. My guess is, its kind of presented on the screen as a grid view. Someone
may be able to advise us of a way this could be changed, or perhaps describe
the view in a more appropriate way.

  BTW have you got your profile set to all the recommended settings (I.E.)
Classic Start menu, and Classic view in Control Panel?

  Cheers,

  Mark

  Mark Matthews
  E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx