[jaws-uk] Re: Update to Jaws 9 soon

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:34:16 +0100

Is that really so? I have asked several times lately about Sp3 as I know
some people are delaying buying new computers until Sp3 or sp1 for Vista is out
in it seems unusual for the Jaws list not to be told about Jaws Upgrade or
Patch, I am not sure of the difference between   Patch or Update

I have got a bit confused however due to a running thread about Updates Ms
or Windows Auto or not, in any case I think that if Jaws does have an update
it will not arrive automatically but we have to go and search it out.
 expect we will find out on Friday then,  suppose we could put  a bet on
it? Never know George may  give us a nod and a wink
Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "orphan deniz" <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>