[jaws-uk] Typing Echo

  • From: Veronica Whymant <veronica.whymant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:39:39 +0100

Hello,
As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I have recently moved back to JAWS
from NVDA. In setting up JAWS I have chosen the typing echo to echo
words but when I type JAWS doesn't keep up and only says the odd word
here and there or if I pause. Is there any way of speeding up JAWS so
that its speech is consistent with my typing?
Sorry for all the questions but I haven't used JAWS for a few years and
have forgotten how to do some of these things!
Thanks,
Veronica