[jaws-uk] Repeated application title

  • From: Veronica Whymant <veronica.whymant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:25:12 +0100

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a setting to stop JAWS repeatedly
announcing the title of an application when you switch to the open
window? For example, if I am working with several windows at once (a
Word doc, a spreadsheet and a pdf) and I need to keep switching from one
to the other, JAWS will not just announce the application title once but
THREE times!! It is incredibly annoying...
Many thanks,
Veronica