[jaws-uk] Re: Turning Off JAWS Instructions.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 00:25:19 -0000

Hi Mark,

In addition to Mostafa's informative answer, you may look into user verbosity
level which can be set to beginner, intermediate and advanced. It depends on
your Jaws version to tell you exactly where this option is but generally
speaking it is in config manager/settings centre. This option controls how much
Jaws chat to you and you set it based on your level of expertise as it were.

HTH,
Amro