[jaws-uk] Time re column width and pixiles

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:05:17 +0100

Well, I have burned the midnight oil with this one.The time does not hold.
However I discovered that instead of going through the whole Palaver re View
arrowing to column Width and on hearing Pixiles Wide etc. I just do 3 key
strokes. Alt space bar and X.  Andrew if you are reading this. I did do this
first of all as it is a very familiar key stroke. However it didn't work then.
Now please please can someone tell me the relevance of the Pixile points and
the view  Menu folders in O.E.  Has driven me mad for weeks. I have another
question but will not add it to list, must remember  one at a time and keep
George's Bp down. dorothy.