[jaws-uk] Re: Pixile points and answering question please.

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:46:08 +0100

Dorothy,

The address for white stick is dead easy to remember, its,
www.whitestick.co.uk

MSN messenger is a more advanced version of windows messenger.  Both allow
you to chat to people online.  Windows messenger comes with windows, MSN
messenger does not.

I have not been following this thread so am not sure about the pixels.  All
the workman did was click an icon at the top right of the window to maximise
the window.  This is a standard feature of windows.  A pixel is a single dot
on the monitor that can become any colour.  All the pixels on the screen
display the image you are looking at, if you are sighted that is.

Nigel
This email was brought to you by a pixie teenager on work experience.