[jaws-uk] I've noticed a problem with Jaws 7.10.452 when in Microsoft outlook

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:52:06 +0100

Hi all, I am running Jaws 7.10 on a windows XP home acer laptop and when I
go into Microsoft Outlook to back up data from Outlook Express Jaws is not
correctly reading the items in the menu that appears when I press enter on
import/export from the file menu, yet it will read the file menu in outlook
correctly and does not have any problems with any menus in Outlook Express.

Has anyone found the same problem, and please could anyone who has access to
a machine running Windows XP home and Jaws 7.10.452 see if they are also
experiencing this problem before I report it to FS.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon