[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy Maggie,software hardrives etc

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:20:45 +0100

Well Dorothy, he seemed to know what he was talking about.  I don't
understand what all that stuff about funding  is all about though.
I thought this administrator thing was automatic with XP, and a most
unnecessary complication if you are a single user.  Well good luck, maybe
you're getting there at last.