[jaws-uk] Rider to lasrt

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:57:38 +0100

 working drafts I cannot arrow down only a few lines then am stopped no idea
why if I push it the words are  put wrong place the Email     The man of
whom I spoke re Software was trying to liken the Licence to the NHs National
Health Service, money in a trust however when you look in the Fund it is
empty. Now he was talking of software which we buy under  this Trust,which
is devoid of  funds  I understood him at the time but  am not sure I do now,
life is like that you get the
gist things but  setting it out is hard. I suppose  there is no point in
worrying about it then if that is the  rule for all Software we sort of pay
to borrow the use of it? Dorothy. so sorry all these questions.