[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy Maggie,software hardrives etc

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:37:34 +0100

thank you Tiddy yes I think making headway      still not sure about the
Belkins box will ask electrician I  need to brush up my Radio Ham skills and
be sure of the difference between Astrology and Astronomy,  in order  for
the learning curve between mean Greg the Chairman of Kab, must try to recall
but it was along time ago   so if you have any ideas let me know. I think it
is a wonderful idea to have the Chairman of the Kent Association for the
Blind learning Jaws along with me  I shall give him the Demo to take away,
he learns fast though even  though some of his Emails come in at 2 am in
morning.  Any ideas gratefully received. Re my last the Computer Surgery
business I phoned no he didn't have VIP customers neither did the little
club. Re Dragon I once signed on for a course in Tonbridge and  as they had
no equipment for VIPs I asked about voice recognition Lecturer said " go
away and comeback in five years if you have a cold in the head it will not
know you" I think Andrew is learning something like it but not sure Do you
know I am using the desktop Lunar has coloured the screen black and Jaws
with no configuration is speaking normally, I have never experienced this.
When I put the computer on is a colourful Countryside scene I have never
seen either must be the Hills of Scotland or Mr Bill Gates homeland in the
USA anyoneone know know? Dorothy.