[jaws-uk] Three State Button?

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:36:12 -0000

Can you find out what  this means. It doesn't say is on my laptop , it does
on my Viglen desktop. my RNIB volunteer  went offs to research it.  dolphin
say  there's something about it " on the Jaws Users list! so can you do a
look around and enlighten us.Tony said he cold not see the words Three State
and so did Martin Fuller.  Jaws then is he seeing phantoms?  Well Tony kept
about JFW lying. however although this was true Jaws was seeing something on
the screen to lie, the screen showed the facts JFW misinterpreted them but
ifno one can see the Three button button, how come Jaws is on  Dorothy.
about it all the time.