[jaws-uk] Re: Three State Button?

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:49:27 -0000

Dorothy, this won't be any help, but when Jaws says "3 state" it's
describing what sort of button it is.  In one of the programs I use there
are several of these,, so it probably has a name, say, Fred.
So Jaws will say Fred, and helpfully add that it is a 3 state device, ie not
just off and on, but something else as well.