[jaws-uk] Re: VoiceNote mPower QT

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:30:13 -0000

Thanks very much Graham,
This is for someone else and I don't know how much research she has put into
it all.  You mention the Braillenote QT, whereas the one she's thinking of
getting is the VoiceNote mPower QT with querty keyboard not braille, but I
guess the same thing applies as it's made by the same company.
She's already finding Jaws quite a struggle so if she's going to get
something else that works in a different way that may confuse her even more.
Doesn't sound a good idea.  I'll pass your thoughts on to her.
Thanks again, and to other people who've replied to this thread.
Belinda