[jaws-uk] Re: Strange happenings sending with my laptop

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:56:09 -0000

Hi Dorothy,

The invitation to wait another sixty seconds is because the server at Zen
which deals with the sending of messages from your computer is so busy that
it hasn't got round to your request to send your mail within a certain
period.  This is usually due to that particular server being over burdened
with an unusually large burst of mails from a great many computers at the
same time.  The server will try to handle them in order but may be delayed
for various reasons and just couldn't manage to get round to you in time.
Outlook express on your computer then asks you if you want to wait a bit
longer.  The alternative is, basically, what you did which was to wait a
little and try again.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx