[jaws-uk] Difficulty using online banking.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:21:14 -0000

Hi list.
I've had an account with I N G direct for some time but they've recently
changed their website for security reasons.  I used to put in my customer
number, and then log-in by typing 3 digits of my pin into edit boxes.  Now,
things have changed, and you have to use a mouse to select digits from a keypad
which is on the log-in page, and put the required digits into edit boxes. I
hope this is making sense to someone.  I find it very frustrating not being
able to type the required digits into the edit boxes as I used to do so I'm
wondering if anyone has found a way around this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I can also access my I N G account by
phone, but it's not the same as being able to view the account online.

Thanks.

Sue.