[jaws-uk] Strange happenings sending with my laptop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:07:34 -0000

 Well if it isn't     1 it's another. Laptop  which is 'resting'  at the
moment was  all Ok sound un-muted I was sending out  an email and it
stopped, it asked me if I wanted to wait 60 seconds and try again as the
Server  was not coping, I couldn't understand why it said this "memory
cannot be read" it has 1 Meg of Ram it came with only 256. so why could it
not be read? I decided to put into standby for a moment then load up and
push F5 firmly I am using OE and that is I think the send and receive key.
slowly it moved out and I checked in sent items list and it had gone. so
what with the desktop problem below and I have read Roberts, one could spend
a life time reading Microsoft's knowledge base.. What is Port 25 and 110
that is familiar. Any ideas though a about it not being able to read memory.
Dorothy.