[jaws-uk] Strange Shifted State

  • From: "Octon2002" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:42:46 +0100

Can anyone add to or comment on this problem: every so often with JAWS 6.1
in IE, the keyboard seems to go into a shifted state in which every key
pressed is spoken as "control" + the key.  Pressing control by itself cures
the problem, but only temporarily.  Sometimes the confusion is eventually
cleared up and the problem goes away; sometimes I have to reboot.

I don't think I had the problem with JAWS 6.0.

Cheers,

Norman