[jaws-uk] Skype Question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:26:36 -0000

Hello list,

Jaws 6.0, Skype version 1.1.0.79 with the scripts version 2.0 from the JFWLite webpage on an XP Home.

Using the above combination, I'm having many problems with Skype. e.g. I can't read my contacts list, can't take a call when someone is ringing from the pop up window (I have to go to Menu, Call, Answer), the (Insert+H) command which suppose to list useful Jaws keystrokes for Skype doesn't work etc.

I'm new to Skype and would appreciate any hints to use it. The Jaws manual doesn't have anything re using Skype nor the Helpful Hints on the JFWLite page. Sorry to be not specific in my question but I'm new to this business though I have a feeling that I'm not using the right version of Skype with Jaws as it were.

TIA,

Amro ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-