[jaws-uk] Re: Skype Question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:48:13 -0000

Hi Andrew and Vanja,

Thanks guys for offering to add me to your Skype list! That's a good idea, I'll Skype you soon! And actually, I'll include my Skype name below if anyone else from the list fancies a friendly chat! But something I'm not very good at is instant messaging - my typing scales aren't that good.

Vanja, is it version 1.0.0.100 the one you are referring to? Because I have that one stored on my computer and I can reinstall it again if that would solve my problems. I got it from the JFWLite site when I downloaded the Skype scripts, and to be honest the JFWLite site did mention that the scripts were tested with that particular Skype version.

Skype name is, AmroBilal77

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>