[jaws-uk] Re: Skip Past links on webpage

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:28:10 +0100

Joan,

The Jaws key combo relies on an internal page link being present on the page already. Jaws simply looks for a link of this kind and moves to the destination point. It can't accomplish the same trick if there is nothing in the code to assist it.

HTH,
Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>