[jaws-uk] Re: Skip Past links on webpage

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:48:44 +0100

Hi,

I'm fairly sure its changed in JFW6, though I'm currently using a machine which
still has version 5 on it.   Try hitting inser-F1 when in Internet Explorer for
a list of keys.  All the new keystrokes are also given in the 'What's New'
sections of the JAWS help system.  I think this one would be in the 'What's New
in JAWS 6.0' section.

Regards,

Tim Pennick