[jaws-uk] Silverlight?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:02:43 -0000

Found something called Silverlight in my Computer or Control panel said it was
not activated, decided to  have a go and activate it. It seems to be  something
from Microsoft that   will "light up the Web" and is aplug in, I am never sure
what is meant by a plug-in  if I have not plugged it in. Says it is a
CrossBrowsner,well I get pretty cross myself so I will  forgive it.  There is
enough reading about it to  last a life time, if anyone has used it  and can
say what it did for them would be grateful Regards Dorothy