[jaws-uk] Re: SharingAddressesInOutlook express

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:33:58 +0100

I don't think I quite understand how you've got things setup now, but to share
contacts all you need to do is move or copy a contact into the shared folder
and that contact will then be available to the other identity.  (NB If you move
the contact that will be the only copy of that contact).  Does this make sense?
Belinda