[jaws-uk] Service Pack 3

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:02:06 -0000

Can anyone remind me when this is due out? Additionally if you were buying a new Pc would it be better to wait until this SP3 is out? Would all new computers have it on before being sold? Do those of us using Windows XP whether Home or professional need it?

I do recall tristram saying something about SP3 but George saying it would not be released for some time. Now it is March has any date been mentioned?

Thanks Dorothy