[jaws-uk] Re: Service Pack 3

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:54:11 -0000

Thank you George, I noticed some very good bargains in new computers with Vista and I wondered if it would be better to wait until I

assume all new computers leave the factory with it  already on.  So sighted
help  may be needed as well, right that  I will certainly  remember Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>