[jaws-uk] Re: SEPARATING JAWS SPEECH FROM SOUND CARD

  • From: "Angel" <Angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:21:12 -0500

If you have a usb port on your computer, why not buy usb headphones.  Jaws
will speak through these head phones while the music or other audio will
play through the speakers.  I am really a dumbo when it comes to configuring
sound cards and such and I have found this is something I could easily
manage.