[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with jaws and avg

  • From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:19:48 -0000

hi jane
is there any way that you could find out just what boxes must bbe checked or
unchecked for joe please? this is joe's partner susan and i'm sending you this
obviously from my own computer as joe is away for a couple of days.
or maybe some one on the list can tell us what boxes have to be checked,

thanks jane.

susan