[jaws-uk] Problem with jaws and avg

  • From: "Joe Bourke" <joe.bourke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:58:30 -0000

Hi,

I'm still experiencing a problem since installing the new version of avg.

When connected to the internet the computer seems to lock up after a very
short time.

This problem didn't occur with version 6.

I'm using jaws 5.0 with the latest version of avg, operating system is
windows me.

Could there be a compatibility issue between win-me and avg 7?  And if so,
could someone please advise steps to rectify this problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Joe.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.