[jaws-uk] Outlook express opening as minimised

  • From: "allykelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:11:39 -0000

Hello to all!

Well I'm the first person to admit that it doesn't take much to baffle me, so
no surprise when I cannot figure out why Outlook express opens as maximised yet
when I go to the edit field to type the message the edit field is minimised!
This usually results in some sentences running together with no spaces between
the full stop and the  first letter of the new sentence, especially baffling as
I'm certain I did insert a space. I have also noted that some but not all web
sites open as minimised as well, I'm using JFW 4.5.1 with XP home, any
explanation

 Best Wishes

Alistair

If you like me are a sun worshipping holiday addict join my mailing list for
visually impaired holiday makers!

blindholidaymakers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy to chat on messenger:  allykelly@xxxxxxx