[jaws-uk] Re: Oversize Messages

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:56:16 +0100

that is very interesting George, I know st Dunstans told me they had to use
the paid version since  even if a Charity they  are also commercial so I
thought you would have a choice and buy the paid versionHowever it is more
interesting to

hear you say  that Norton is a real problem, I  can now say the name of the
person who  3 years ago on the phone told me to "get Norton off Dorothy it
will rot your  Disk" that was nice Michael Schaull in  Switzerland, at the
time he had not heard of AVG so it was a good while ago,  so he gave me good
advice Dorothy..
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>