[jaws-uk] Re: Oversize Messages

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:05:20 +0100

 Oh George you are using AVG  How long? that is a recomendation I could swear
you once used Norton?  regarding oversize messages I thought  Jaws worked best
with plain text? you mentioned braile the other day which I don't use but once
heard an old Tutorial on Jaws and in true Yankee  style,the Reader said Braille
uses "a lot of Real Estate,now I did not know what he was talkingabout  but
guessed he meant to use a sort of shorthand?Dorothy