[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Express query.

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 05:19:53 -0000

Jim, at least with my version of OE, the relevant item in the View menu is
not Messages, but Current View - that is, the item with the submenu
including "Group messages by conversation".
However, thanks for the tip about right arrowing to expand a thread: that is
even simpler than alt-v, x.  Similarly, left arrowing to recollapse the
thread is simpler than alt-v, a.
John.