[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Express query.

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 04:41:01 -0000

Hi Shirley

You are getting collapsed and expanded because you have view by conversation
checked in your view menu under messages.  I prefer this function to be
turned on then all related messages go into one place like a folder and all
you need to do is when you find collapsed, cursor right to expand that
folder and cursor down to find the emails that match the same subject line.
This makes it easier to delete a batch of same subject line messages in one
go. if you want to turn it off, go into view menu, then into messages and
cursor down until you  find view messages by conversation and press the
enter key, that should put it back to normal view.

hth
Jim
d -----Original Message-----