[jaws-uk] Re: On line banking

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:11:02 +0100

Hi Ken,

Many thanks for your very encouraging response.

I read on the Halifax web site that they are shortly changing things to make
the site even easier to use.

In order to view a demo I was told that I needed Java. I downloaded and
installed this. Is Java actually needed to use the site? And what's the big
thing about Java? Please excuse my ignorance.

With best wishes,

Keith