[jaws-uk] Re: OE6 and JFW 7.01

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:37:00 +0100

Hi.

Does anyone use the address book in outlook express to put addresses and
telephone numbers for contacts even if you don't have an e-mail address?

I hope this makes sense as I have some contacts who I keep addresses and
telephone numbers for but no ;e-mail address and I'm wondering if the
address book in outlook express is the right place to store them on my
computer.

Thanks for any feedback.

Sue.