[jaws-uk] OE6 and JFW 7.01

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:47:48 +0100

Hi List.

I've noticed that when in OE6 with the new beta, that JFW announces the date
and time of received e-mails, even though it doesn't in version 7.

Given that I haven't made any changes to the OE6 View Menu, can anyone
suggest why version 7.01 is giving me this additional information?

I've been going through various configuration settings, but nothing appears
to silence this date and time info.

Darran