[jaws-uk] Re: OE6 and JFW 7.01

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:58 +0100

Cheers Debbie. This has worked a treat. Although I do find this beta does
give a lot more unasked for info, and repeats some information a couple of
times, where V7 didn't. Even though I have matched up my settings to the
best of my abilities! smile.

Good to see you on this list. People are going to find you a terrific source
of info!

Darran