[jaws-uk] Re: Notepad

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:13:08 +0100

Not sure if this will work but try maximising the notepad window for a file
that does not open maximised.  Save the file.    Close it then try reopening
it.

If you want to ask computer questions in general then you can join the
British Computer Society of the Blind mailing list.

Have a look at the site,
www.bcab.org.uk

for details.

Nigel
Will computers ever become easier to use?