[jaws-uk] Re: Notepad

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:53:54 +0200

Try getting the autosizer program from the programs section on

www.jfwlite.com

I think it is also possible to have jaws maximize windows
automatically and I had expected that to happen with notepad actually
but am not sure if it is coded that way. And I'm not a scripter to
tell you how to get windows autoaximized in jaws. <g>

Cheers,

Doris