[jaws-uk] Re: Notepad

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:24:02 +0100

Doris,

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Best wishes,

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chipmunks
Sent: 10 August 2006 18:59
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Notepad

Just go by the defaults. Actulaly, I thought that autosizer after the
iinstall offered to automaximize notepad for you automatically along
with Explorer and i think one other program. But maybe jfwlite
doesn't have the latest version.

Anyway, in general the way I work iith autosizer is the following.

1. I configure autosizer's options the way I want them, i.e. start
with windows, sit in the system tray, and, most importantly, assign
it a hotkey to bring it into focus when needed.

2. When I want to have a window automaximized, I bring up autosizer
with my hotkey. then I

3. Find the widnow I want to automaximize in the top list in the
autosizer window

4. tab to the "autosize" button and press spacebar on it.

5. in the autosizer window that opens, I just accept the default to
autosize the widnow according to window class by tabbing to the "ok"
button and hitting my spacebar on it.

6. This returns me to the original autosizer window that I just close
again to the system tray to do its thing in the background until I
need to invoke it again with my hotkey.

hth

Doris